Prep 1 hr
Cook 2 hrs
A great alturnative to salsa some thing different and not spicy either....
- 3785.0 ml ketchup
- 354.88 ml vinegar
- 354.88 ml oil
- 2 (453.59 g) can green beans, chopped
- 1 large cauliflower, chopped
- 2 (453.59 g) jar pickling onions, chopped
- 1892.0 ml dill pickles, chopped
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 2 (226.79 g) can mushrooms, chopped
- 226.79 g jar green olives, chopped
- 226.79 g can black olives, chopped
- 2 (453.59 g) can tuna, chopped
- I used a food processor put all in large heavy pan and cook about 2 1/2 hours.
- Stir frequently so it does not stick and burn.
- Put into prepared jars and process in hot water bath for 25 minute.