1/2 Photos of Anti-Pasto Appetizers
Small Town Cook's Note:
I made this for a Christmas party. It was a hit! Even my kids love it and they were excited to be able to help prepare it. I put down 30 minutes of prep time, but it doesn't include 4 hours for marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook tortellini according to directions on package. Drain well and cool completely.
- 2Place tortellini and olives in bowl. Pour in dressing and mix. Marinate at least 4 hours (the longer it marinates, the stronger the flavor).
- 3Drain tortellini and olives well.
- 4Cut salami into quarters.
- 5Cut pepperoni in half.
- 6Cut 40 small chunks of cheese
- 7On a toothpick put: 1 olive, 1 salami, 1 tortellini, 1 pepperoni, and one chunk cheese.
- 8Repeat process until all is used up.
- 9Refrigerate until ready to use.
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anti-Pasto Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (1804 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.0
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 384.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: