Recipe by Small Town Cook
I made this for a Christmas party. It was a hit! Even my kids love it and they were excited to be able to help prepare it. I put down 30 minutes of prep time, but it doesn't include 4 hours for marinating.
- 1 (16 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 20 green olives
- 20 black olives
- 10 slices salami
- 20 slices pepperoni
- 1 (16 ounce) package muenster cheese or 1 (16 ounce) package mozzarella cheese
- 40 toothpicks
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini according to directions on package. Drain well and cool completely.
- Place tortellini and olives in bowl. Pour in dressing and mix. Marinate at least 4 hours (the longer it marinates, the stronger the flavor).
- Drain tortellini and olives well.
- Cut salami into quarters.
- Cut pepperoni in half.
- Cut 40 small chunks of cheese
- On a toothpick put: 1 olive, 1 salami, 1 tortellini, 1 pepperoni, and one chunk cheese.
- Repeat process until all is used up.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.