dcwang wang's Note:
I had this anchovies rice porridge while I was small, and a lot about half- a year ago when I was pretty sick. A lot of Chinese parents give it to little kids, and sick people. Anchovies have a lot of nutrients, especially calcium. Half a year ago, my grandmother first made it for me, but my dad started making them for me, with other versions of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the rice, and soak it for thirty minutes if desired.
- 2Steam it, or cook it.
- 3Wash the anchovies and add it into the rice, with water.
- 4Steam it, and enjoy it when it's done!
- 5You'll have to steam it over again if the rice is not soft enough!
- 6You could also add a mushroom, chopped up, into it, or beat an egg in before you put it to steam.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anchovies Rice Porridge
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.9
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 271.0 mg
- Sodium 2638.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 30.2 g