Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had this anchovies rice porridge while I was small, and a lot about half- a year ago when I was pretty sick. A lot of Chinese parents give it to little kids, and sick people. Anchovies have a lot of nutrients, especially calcium. Half a year ago, my grandmother first made it for me, but my dad started making them for me, with other versions of it.
- Wash the rice, and soak it for thirty minutes if desired.
- Steam it, or cook it.
- Wash the anchovies and add it into the rice, with water.
- Steam it, and enjoy it when it's done!
- You'll have to steam it over again if the rice is not soft enough!
- You could also add a mushroom, chopped up, into it, or beat an egg in before you put it to steam.