1/4 Photos of Ana's Honey and Soy Glazed Salmon
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
A great way to serve up salmon any day of the week... Great with other fish too! I bet it would even be wonderful with scallops or shrimp on the grill, and also chicken, although you would probably have to make more sauce... YUM! Try doubling up on the sauce, and serving it over rice along with your meal...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the glaze ingredients together in a small bowl, and set aside.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a small skillet over moderately high heat.
- 3Place the salmon fillets in the skillet, and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until.
- 4golden, and just cooked through.
- 5Transfer salmon onto plates.
- 6Add honey glaze to skillet and simmer, stirring, for 1 minute.
- 7Pour the honey-soy glaze over the salmon, and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ana's Honey and Soy Glazed Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.9
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 1302.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 67.4 g