Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
A great way to serve up salmon any day of the week... Great with other fish too! I bet it would even be wonderful with scallops or shrimp on the grill, and also chicken, although you would probably have to make more sauce... YUM! Try doubling up on the sauce, and serving it over rice along with your meal...
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the glaze ingredients together in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a small skillet over moderately high heat.
- Place the salmon fillets in the skillet, and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until.
- golden, and just cooked through.
- Transfer salmon onto plates.
- Add honey glaze to skillet and simmer, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Pour the honey-soy glaze over the salmon, and serve.