A great way to serve up salmon any day of the week... Great with other fish too! I bet it would even be wonderful with scallops or shrimp on the grill, and also chicken, although you would probably have to make more sauce... YUM! Try doubling up on the sauce, and serving it over rice along with your meal...
- Mix the glaze ingredients together in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a small skillet over moderately high heat.
- Place the salmon fillets in the skillet, and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until.
- golden, and just cooked through.
- Transfer salmon onto plates.
- Add honey glaze to skillet and simmer, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Pour the honey-soy glaze over the salmon, and serve.
awesome we really liked this
This was made on 3/10/13 for mine and my SO's dinner.The only salmon that I'm used to, is what is in a can,so I was a bit hesitant on trying this recipe.Except for using thinner salmon fillet cuts and using a spicy dijon mustard,the recipe was made as it was written.Through no fault of the recipe,(read:Chef's fault) the fish was a bit dry. Maybe perhaps the fillets were too thin? My SO and I did use the leftover sauce to add some extra moisture to the fish.But we did enjoy the taste. Thanks for posting, and " Keep Smiling :)"
The glaze is so yummy. I baked the salmon at 350 F for about 15 minutes. And then I boiled the sauce in a small saucepan. Thanks Linda :) Made for I recommend tag game