1/2 Photos of Amy's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
I've been making these cookies ever since I was a little girl. They are so good and moist! I usually use home-canned pumpkin, but if you are using store-canned pumpkin, just add 2 tablespoons of water to the recipe. Makes 30 large cookies. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, pumpkin, oil and egg.
- 2Add vanilla.
- 3Mix dry ingredients and then add to pumpkin mixture. I usually cheat and just add directly to pumpkin mixture.
- 4Add chocolate chips and mix.
- 5Spoon onto pans, cook at 375 for 10-12 minutes. Makes 30 cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amy's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (917 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.3
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 108.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g