1/1 Photo of Amish Macaroni Salad
1 hr 20 mins
This is from Amish Recipes.Net. It's an hour chill time not cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 cups creamy salad dressing (e.g. Miracle Whip)
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 2Add macaroni, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until tender.
- 3Drain, and set aside to cool.
- 4In a large bowl, stir together the eggs, onion, celery, red pepper, and relish.
- 5In a small bowl, stir together the salad dressing, mustard, white sugar, vinegar, salt and celery seed.
- 6Pour over the vegetables, and stir in macaroni until well blended.
- 7Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amish Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 141.7 mg
- Sodium 911.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 12.0 g