- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon lemons, rind of, grated
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, flaked
- 1 1⁄2 cups oranges, sections
- 1 1⁄2 cups bananas, slices
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 4 ingredients together.
- Fold in the whipped cream and coconut.
- Spread mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Before serving, mix the fruit with the marmalade and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Fill the cream cheese shell with the fruit mixture.