Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from a Kraft email fabulous!
- 4 ounces baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons flour
- Anjou pear, 8-oz . pkg.
- 3 tablespoons planters creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
- HEAT oven to 425°F.
- MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minute or until chocolate is almost melted. Stir with whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in powdered sugar. Blend in whole eggs and egg yolks. Stir in flour; set aside. Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- POUR half the chocolate batter into 1-qt. souffle dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with layers of cream cheese mixture and remaining chocolate batter.
- BAKE 20 minute or until edge is set but center is still slightly soft. Cool slightly. Serve topped with COOL WHIP.