Recipe by ManglinYourRecipes
These are a favorite in my household. We probably make them once every couple weeks....They are DELICIOUS.
Top Review by just_prettywords
Super delicious and SO easy, really pretty quick, and for a poor college student, really not that expensive to make! I used the herb goat cheese which actually I felt worked really well, and next time we're going to try adding those little mini shrimp cocktail shrimp. We tried the crab cakes with both a plum sauce and a Thai red pepper chili sauce, and while both worked, I recommend the chili sauce. The mild spiciness was a nice contrast.
- 1 (6 -8 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1⁄3 cup goat cheese (cream cheese can be substituted)
- 4 green onions, diced
- 2 -3 tablespoons half-and-half (or milk)
- 1 egg
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, roasted and minced
- 35 crackers, crushed, 1 sleeve (3/4-1 cup crushed cracker crumbs)