Deviled Crab Cakes
- Ready In:
- Melt butter in a med-sized saucepan.
- Sauté celery, onion, and green pepper, until tender.
- Add mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Move mixture to a lg. mixing bowl, and add parsley, crabmeat, and 2 well-beaten eggs. Mix well with hands.
- Fold in diced hard-boiled eggs and 1 cup breadcrumbs.
- Mold with medium ice cream scoop into crab cakes.
- Sprinkle with remaining breadcrumbs.
- Broil to cook 30 minutes.
•To prepare these deep-fried:
- Beat 2 eggs with 1/2 cup milk.
- Roll each crab cake in this mixture, then roll in dish of 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry at 375°F, until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi, I'm Dawn, 59 years young, and live with my boyfriend in New England, in a small town near Laconia NH. I have 2 grown daughters and 1 grand daughter. I love to cook and eat, so I was glad my friend told me about this site. Looks like I will be cooking lots of new recipes in the near future. Thank you!