Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I got the original from Cavegirlcuisine.com and adjusted it to make it more refined sugar free than it was. It is sweetened with bananas (there is a very slight banana flavor) and glycerin. You may use honey instead of glycerin. It is a moist, caky type of a cookie and will probably need to be kept in the fridge if not eaten right away. I'm not sure on the servings, as I made some small and some large.
- 3⁄4 cup creamy almond butter
- 3⁄4 cup coconut butter (or more almond butter)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable glycerin or 1⁄2 cup raw honey
- 2 medium bananas (I used 2 frozen, thawed ones)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup almond flour (also called meal)
- 1⁄4 cup almond flour (also called meal)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl (I did it in my Bosch mixer with the wire whisks) blend all until well-mixed.
- On a parchment-lined cooking sheet, drop small spoonfuls (I used my small Pampered Chef cookie scoop) about 1-inch apart. Gently press flat, they don't spread.
- Cook for 12 minutes, until the edges start to brown.
- Let stand for at least 15 minutes to let the cookies set. They will be very soft just out of the oven.