Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for ZWT 5. Recipe comes from The Gourmet Cookbook.
- 4.92 ml finely grated lemon zest
- 44.37 ml fresh lemon juice
- 9.85 ml minced garlic
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml salt, to taste
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Stir together all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Note: Alioli can be made up to two days in advance, covered and refrigerated.
great, I used garlic & Herb Krafts sanwich shop mayo, and added the lemon & pepper, wow makes life easier, I used it as a spread on olive bread (well known in spain) yummy. ty
Very Delicious!!!! I used this on some paninis and it worked out great! Made for ZWT 5.
Fast, easy and delicious, what more could you want! I used this with Mushrooms and Alioli Tapas, and put a little on my green beans too. Thanks Galley Wench for another delish dish! MAde for ZWT 5 for the Cooks With Dirty Faces.