Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
photo by Kana K.
- Ready In:
- Slice the head off the the top of a garlic clove, about a half inch from the top.
- Drizzle olive oil and, salt and pepper over the top.
- Wrap loosely in foil like a pouch so it has room to steam/roast, 400F for 45 minutes.
- Wrap the bottom in the leftover foil and squeeze out the roasted garlic, be careful as it is extremely hot. By the time you mash it up, it will lose a lot of it's heat.
- Squash, smash and mince the garlic up with a knife, I make it a paste, lightly salt the garlic and whisk with 1/2 cup of your favorite mayo. Done.
- *Will last for 2-3 weeks refrigerated, mine always runs out in about a week ;-).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!