Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for ZWT 5. Recipe comes from The Gourmet Cookbook.
Make and share this Alioli De Limon (Garlic Mayonnaise With Lemon) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Stir together all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Note: Alioli can be made up to two days in advance, covered and refrigerated.
great, I used garlic & Herb Krafts sanwich shop mayo, and added the lemon & pepper, wow makes life easier, I used it as a spread on olive bread (well known in spain) yummy. ty
Very Delicious!!!! I used this on some paninis and it worked out great! Made for ZWT 5.
Fast, easy and delicious, what more could you want! I used this with Mushrooms and Alioli Tapas, and put a little on my green beans too. Thanks Galley Wench for another delish dish! MAde for ZWT 5 for the Cooks With Dirty Faces.