Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This comes from the ABS DIET.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 cup canned salmon, drained
- 4 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a sauté pan or skillet, heat oil and garlic over low-medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add ricotta and milk, stir, then add salmon and simmer 5 to 6 minutes.
- Thin with additional milk if needed.
- Pour over cooked pasta and top with cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
The ingredients did not list garlic refered to in directions. I used 2 cloves and this turned out pretty good. I had never used ricotta cheese before that I can remember, and found it very interesting. Thanks. Ward