Chicken Parmesan Alfredo
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz)
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs combined with paprika, coating well.
- In 13x9-inch baking dish, arrange chicken. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup sauce over chicken; top with cheese, then tomato. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with remaining sauce, heated and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese if desired.
Join The Conversation