Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
From the Jerusalem Post
- Separate room temperature eggs.
- Beat yolks with half the sugar until creamy.
- Beat whites with half the sugar until peaks hold.
- Beat cream until stiff.
- Fold everything together.
- Add vanilla to taste.
- Refrigerate in covered container at least 24 hours.
- Put in serving bowl, sprinkle with nutmeg.
exellent recipe with pumpkin pie spice and cinnimon spice and i used vanilla ice cream instead of just cream and vanilla
Thank you for a simple alcohol-free recipe for eggnog. I have not yet tried it, but my son will be delighted! All the other one's i have seen yet sound great, but I don't like the taste of alcohol...and I am not about to serve it to my 8 yer old. I will comment when I have made it and past it by the experts (my son and I). By the way, how long do you suppose it keeps in the fridge?