1/2 Photos of Alaskan Blueberry Coffee Cake
This sounds yummy and so simple. From cooksrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9-inch square pan; set aside.
- 3In a medium mixing bowl, blend together 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, oil, milk, egg and 1 cup blueberries.
- 4Beat thoroughly for 30 seconds and spread into prepared pan.
- 5Combine 1/3 cup flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter until crumbly.
- 6Sprinkle mixture evenly over batter and top with the remaining berries.
- 7Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until tested done when wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Do not overbake.
- 9Cool slightly.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alaskan Blueberry Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.8
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 628.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 46.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g