Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
Simple and sweet, this recipe for grilling a whole salmon fillet is sure to be a family favorite.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 dash liquid smoke flavoring
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 (4 lb) whole salmon fillets
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, honey, liquid smoke, and vinegar.
- Brush one side of the salmon with the basting sauce. Place the salmon on the grill, basted side down. After about 7 minutes, generously baste the top, and turn over. Cook for about 8 more minutes, then brush on more basting sauce, turn, and cook for 2 minutes. Take care not to overcook the salmon as it will loose its juices and flavor if cooked too long.
This recipe is so good. My son liked the taste of the salmon with the sweet taste. It was perfect. Thanks Elizabeth :) Made for Rookie tag game