Panko Crusted Salmon
photo by skwiatk
- Ready In:
- Season salmon to taste with salt and pepper, as well as any other herbs you enjoy on your salmon.
- Combine Dijon mustard, mayo, and garlic.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in non stick sautÃ© pan.
- Toss bread crumbs with olive oil and mix in parsley.
- Sear salmon 3 minutes on each side. (cooking time dependent on size of salmon fillet).
- Spread mayo mix on top of salmon filet.
- Press breadcrumbs into the mayo mix on the top of salmon.
- Place salmon under broiler for roughly 3 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This recipe made a delicious Christmas Eve dinner! I used 1 1/2 lbs of salmon and doubled the amounts for the mayonnaise/mustard mixture. I used double the amount of breadcrumbs with 1 Tbsp of olive oil. Next time I would use less mayonnaise/mustard mixture. There will definitely be a next time. Thanks for sharing!