Recipe by Pinaygourmet #345142
Just got this one from a grocery website, and its getting rave reviews. I'm posting so that I can have a copy of it here.
Top Review by Wannabfit
I prepared this tonight and made a couple of exchanges: Italian seasoned breadcrumbs and Cary's sugar-free syrup instead because that's what I had on hand. The flavor was excellent! I've never used pecan in a savory dish and they were perfect. I will be doing this recipe again.
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- salt and pepper
- 6 lemon wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). In a small bowl, mix together the mustard, butter, and honey. In another bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
- Season each salmon fillet with salt and pepper. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush with mustard-honey mixture. Cover the top of each fillet with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part, or until salmon just flakes when tested with a fork. Serve garnished with lemon wedges.