- 6 boneless pork loin chops, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar (or cider vinegar)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from pork chops.
- Place chops in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chops in bag.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain chops, discarding marinade.
- Grill over medium heart about 12 to 15 minutes until chops are done, turning once halfway through grilling.