A light and flavorful rub for seafood, chicken, or pork prepared on the grill. Adapted from Weber Grill's website. Cooking time is resting/marinating time.
- Ready In:
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Immediately rub on fish, seafood, chicken or pork and let rest 15 minutes before cooking on the grill.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Wow, I just noticed that I had not posted my review of this rub! I apologize. I have used it quite a bit on chicken and fish and it is always a hit. I love simple rubs with ingredients that I keep on hand. I can whip this up in a few moments and make simple chicken, etc taste special. Thanks Cookin Mommy!