1/5 Photos of Acadia's Tofu Stir Fry
12 hrs 15 mins
I actually had never tried cooking tofu before, so I decided to marinate it first before cooking. It was a quick tasty meal the next night after work. Serve with rice, noodles or plain. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the tofu up into 1/4" thick slices and then cut them again into 1"x2" pieces.
- 2Mix teriyaki & garlic together. (Reserve and refrigerate 1/2 cup teriyaki and 1 minced garlic clove in separate container).
- 3Marinate them in teriyaki and garlic for 12-hours in the refrigerator.
- 4In wok on medium heat add peanut oil.
- 5Cook up the the tofu for about 2-3 minutes, flip and cook them for another 2-3 minutes.
- 6Remove tofu and set aside.
- 7Add vegetables to wok and stir fry until tender about 3 minutes.
- 8Add Tofu and (reserved marinade) back to the wok, cook for 2 minutes more, stir throughly coating everything.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Acadia's Tofu Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.0
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4144.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables