Recipe by AcadiaTwo
This recipe was thought up on the spur of the moment for a simple and flavorful fish creation. *NOTE: Cooking time depends on the thickness of the fish.
- 1 lb flounder fillets (no skin)
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 4 tablespoons Italian salad dressing (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add and melt margarine in skillet on medium heat.
- Add flounder face up and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip the fish over and saute other side for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip the fish again and add Italian dressing to the fish for 1-2 minutes.(or until fish is flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from heat.