Black Raspberry Margarita
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces tequila
- 2 cups black raspberries
- 6 ounces limeade (concentrate)
- 2 ounces blue curacao
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 cups ice
- 1⁄2 lime
- In a blender blend black raspberries and then strain through cheesecloth to remove seeds.
- Rinse out blender and place black raspberry juice back into blender.
- Place ice in blender and crush for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Use half lime to coat glass rims and then dip in salt.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I am rating this as a Black Raspberry Non-Margarita as I left out the alcohol. I can tell you though, that this made one fabulous smoothie. I made fresh limeade to add to the blender along with the frozen blackberries. I did not strain the seeds. I will definitely continue to make this as a smoothie. Made and reviewed for the Feb.-Mar. Potluck/Special Event Tag Game.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a graphic artist, food blogger, photographer...