Frozen Raspberry Margarita
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces sour raspberry Schnapps (Sting)
- 6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- ice cube
- pour tequila, sting's sour raspberry schnapps, limeade into blender.
- Add ice cubes until about 2 inches from top and blend all together.
- serve in an unsalted glass (already has a little bit of a salt flavor).
- Note: You can add a wedge of lime to the glass if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Really, really great Margaritas! I made seven of these on the weekend for DH and his friend, both of them loved the drink, I even got to have one LOL!... I will definately be making these at my monthy BBQ get-togethers, they were delicious, I love trying out different drinks out! 1Roze4me, thank you for sharing!...Kittencal:)
This was a big hit--delicious! My friend Nicky likes fruity sweet drinks and I don't so I have a hard time finding one we both like. This was perfect. I doubled the recipe and put it in a pitcher in the freezer. We each had 3 large margaritas, I think, I started to loose count. I will be making thsese again soon. Thanks for a great recipe.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Im a housewife who loves eating more than cooking, so the majority of my recipes will be quite simple yet very tasty.