1/1 Photo of 9 to 5 Mexican Crock Pot Chicken
8 hrs 15 mins
quality one's Note:
I clipped this recipe out of my local paper years ago, and whenever I'll be out most of the day, and want to serve something tasty yet easy to make for dinner, this is what I make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place skinless chicken thighs in crock pot.
- 2In separate bowl, mix tomato paste, enchilada sauce mix powder, and water together.
- 3Pour this mixture over the chicken in the crock pot.
- 4Cook on Low for approximately 8 hours.
- 5Turn control to High and stir in cheese.
- 6If sauce is too thick, stir in a little hot water.
- 7Serve in a shallow casserole dish, garnished with sliced black olives, green onion, and sour cream, if desired.
- 8For a complete meal, you might serve it on a bed of shredded lettuce, with salsa, and rice on the side.
- 9Also, makes great burritos served in warm tortillas!
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 9 to 5 Mexican Crock Pot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.6
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 136.3 mg
- Sodium 446.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry enchilada mix