Recipe by AZRoxy63
This is so much better than your average 7 layer bean dip! You'll never want to eat that boring dip again! Make sure to try to use the same brand of enchilada sauce....I've found it really makes a big difference in the taste of the entire dish. This recipe is always gone within 20 minutes and every party that I take it to!!!!
Top Review by SpicyDoc
Made this for a staff potluck--universal praise. Makes A LOT of dip! Used low fat sour cream and shredded cheese to save a cal or two; also used pre-made deli guac to save time--no problem. Used frito scoops and served with 3 different bottles of hot sauce for fun. Recommended, easy, and impressive.
- 3 (10 ounce) cans spicy refried beans or 3 (10 ounce) cans refried beans with jalapeno
- 1 (8 ounce) canof las palmas red enchilada sauce
- 16 ounces ultimate guacamole, Ultimate Guacamole
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packetof hot taco seasoning mix
- 1 (12 ounce) container sour cream
- 24 ounces shredded cheddar cheese or 24 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) canssliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 cup finely chopped roma tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread unheated beans in the bottom of a 9x11 size glass dish or glass baking pan.
- Pour enchilada sauce evenly over the beans.
- Spoon on guacamole and spread evenly.
- In a separate dish, mix together the taco seasoning and the sour cream until well blended.
- Spoon this sour cream mixture over the guacamole and spread around evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of these layers until you have a complete "layer" of cheese.
- Drain the cans of black olives and sprinkle them evenly on top of the cheese.
- Do the same with the green onions, and then finally with the diced tomatoes.
- Cover tightly and chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Now, invite a few friends over, set it on the table with some tortilla chips, and watch it disappear!
- This dish will keep for about a week if tightly covered in the refrigerator.
- Combine a few spoonfuls of this dip with taco meat and place in tortillas or taco shells for an amazing ready to eat meal!