Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great soup that is good for all phases on S.B.. It's fast and great on a cold day. Even great the next day!!!
- 1 (14 ounce) can99% fat free chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can white chicken meat packed in water
- Pour into 2 quart pot, can of chicken broth,fat free refried beans and Rotel. Drain and rinse black beans and light kidney beans then add to the pot.
- Lastly drain chicken and break up big chunks with fork and add to the pot.
- Heat over medium heat for aprox. 15 minutes or until desired temperature Serve.