Recipe by Cherylkv
Found this in Sunset magazine around Christmas Time. I put it in the sugar shaker and use it on everything. You can substitute Splenda.
Top Review by Jmommy209
I wasn't sure I would like this with the coriander in it, but I've been eating it on my oatmeal for the past two days and I love it. Thank you for posting something different! I would like to update this review - I no longer use cinnamon sugar at all. I've made cinnamon rolls with this sugar and they are fantastic. Thank you again!
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander