1/1 Photo of 3 Layered Chocolate Delight Dessert
weekend cooker's Note:
an unusual, but very tasty dessert with three different layers. It can be served at home, or at a party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11st layer.
- 2Mix chopped nuts, flour, and melted butter.
- 3Put in 9x13 inch pan.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees, take out and cool.
- 52nd layer.
- 6Whip and spread cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 cup plus two tablespoons cool whip.
- 7Spread on cool crust and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 83rd layer.
- 9Mix chocolate pudding with milk. Beat for 2 minutes.
- 10Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- 11Spread on top of other layers.
- 12Top with cool whip, and sprinkle with nuts on top.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Layered Chocolate Delight Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.9
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Sodium 427.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 5.7 g