A very easy and great tasting pasta dinner to serve to the family on those busy weeknights. I serve this with a salad or veggie and warm bread. This recipe is courtesy of Rosetto.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (25 ounce) bag frozen ravioli (meat or cheese stuffed) or 1 (25 ounce) bag tortellini (meat or cheese stuffed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine or 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano or 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Prepare frozen pasta as directed; drain.
- 2While pasta is cooking, in a saucepan or skillet, heat olive oil.
- 3Add ground beef, onion and garlic; cook until beef is browned.
- 4Add tomatoes, wine or broth, mushrooms, basil and oregano/thyme and mix.
- 5Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Serve sauce over cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 20 Minute Easy Ravioli or Tortellini Bolognese
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.4
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 562.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: