TURKEY SAUSAGE AND CAULIFLOWER STIR-FRY
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This Turkey Sausage and Cauliflower Stir-Fry is a simple and delicious 30-minute skillet meal, perfect for busy weeknights! Serves: 4-6
- Ready In:
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 9 ounces smoked turkey sausage
- 4 ounces snow peas
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons ginger paste
- 3 scallions
- 1 quarter cup roasted cashew halves
- 1 third cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- chopped cilantro
- 1 cup white rice, for serving
- Preheat the broiler.
- Toss the cauliflower with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and a few grinds of salt and pepper; spread on a rimmed baking sheet. Broil, stirring occasionally, until lightly charred and tender, about 10 minutes. (Keep a close eye, so it doesn’t burn.).
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add in the turkey sausage and cook, without turning, for 1 minute. Then stir, sautéing for another 2 minutes. Add the snow peas, bell pepper, and ginger to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp tender, 1-2 minutes. Toss in the scallions, cashews, and cooked cauliflower.
- Stir in the chili sauce and soy sauce, toss to thoroughly coat.
- Serve over hot cooked rice with a sprinkle of freshly chopped cilantro or parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION