Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
My mom sent this one my way. It's really easy to make and really yummy. Recipe Source: Campbell’s Kitchen www.campbellskitchen.com
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 lb.)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 304.75 g can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup or 304.75 g can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 118.29 ml milk
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chops and garlic and cook for 10 minutes or until the chops are well browned on both sides.
- Remove the chops and set aside.
- Stir the soup and milk into the skillet. Heat to a boil.
- Return the chops to the skillet and reduce the heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chops are slightly pink in the center *.
- TIP: Campbell’s Kitchen Tip: I use Campbell's® Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup instead of Cream of Mushroom Soup and omit the garlic.
- *The internal temperature of the pork chops should reach 160°F.
- This recipe is also on the Campbell’s page used with Chicken.
Very Good! Add a little wine before the milk & mushroom soup, double the sauce (milk/soup) and pour over pasta!!! Delicious!
Great recipe! The chops came out tender and flavorful. Presentation was nice as well. This one will get put on the regular rotation. Thanks for sharing!
very good. My kids even ate it. I added extra garlic because we like it.