1/3 Photos of 2-Step Garlic Pork Chops
Jane' Burch's Note:
My mom sent this one my way. It's really easy to make and really yummy. Recipe Source: Campbell’s Kitchen www.campbellskitchen.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the chops and garlic and cook for 10 minutes or until the chops are well browned on both sides.
- 3Remove the chops and set aside.
- 4Stir the soup and milk into the skillet. Heat to a boil.
- 5Return the chops to the skillet and reduce the heat to low.
- 6Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chops are slightly pink in the center *.
- 7TIP: Campbell’s Kitchen Tip: I use Campbell's® Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup instead of Cream of Mushroom Soup and omit the garlic.
- 8*The internal temperature of the pork chops should reach 160°F.
- 9This recipe is also on the Campbell’s page used with Chicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 2-Step Garlic Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.5
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 128.2 mg
- Sodium 674.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 42.2 g