This is a very easy dish to prepare. Goes great over crunchy chow mein noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil on medium high heat.
- 2Add the chicken and cook, turning, until golden on both sides and white throughout, about 10 minutes.
- 3Remove to a plate.
- 4Add the vegetable to the pan.
- 5Cover and reduce the heat to medium.
- 6Steam the vegetable about 10 to 15 minutes, or until thawed and hot.
- 7Add the remaining 4 tablespoons of olive oil to the skillet along with the hot sauce.
- 8Cook, stirring often, until hot, about 2 minutes.
- 9Return the chicken to the pan to heat through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1-2-3 Chicken Supper
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.6
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 158.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 32.0 g