Recipe by Mirj
This is a very easy dish to prepare. Goes great over crunchy chow mein noodles.
Top Review by Charlotte J
What an excellent blend of flavors with so few ingredients! If you’re in a hurry this is the chicken dish to make. Quick and easy without sacrificing great taste. I increased the hot sauce to 1 teaspoon of TABASCO Brand pepper sauce and served it with rice. Thank you Mirjam.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (cauliflower, carrots, broccoli, etc.)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil on medium high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook, turning, until golden on both sides and white throughout, about 10 minutes.
- Remove to a plate.
- Add the vegetable to the pan.
- Cover and reduce the heat to medium.
- Steam the vegetable about 10 to 15 minutes, or until thawed and hot.
- Add the remaining 4 tablespoons of olive oil to the skillet along with the hot sauce.
- Cook, stirring often, until hot, about 2 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the pan to heat through.