MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I think this goes great with grilled bratwurst and roasted corn.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 3 cups coarsely grated zucchini
- 1 cup grated potato
- 3⁄4 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt or 1 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Prepare large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into dish; bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake 10-15 minutes more, or until cheese is melted and top is slightly golden.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION