Zucchini Reuben Casserole
- Ready In:
- 4 small summer squash or 4 small zucchini
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (27 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces corned beef or 8 ounces pastrami, shaved
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, grated
- Slice squash into bite-sized pieces.
- Place pieces in 2-quart microwave safe casserole.
- Add water.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Add sauerkraut, caraway seeds, mustard, and meat, mixing well.
- Cover and microwave on high for 6 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir in cheese.
- microwave for 3-5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!