Zucchini Pancakes (Gluten-Free)
photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded and squeezed
- 1⁄4 cup fresh corn (optional) or 1/4 cup frozen corn kernels (optional)
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs, of your choice (optional, I used basil and dill.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (for cooking)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Pour a half of the batter onto the pan and cook under medium heat for a few minutes until browned.
- Flip over and cook the other side as well.
- Transfer the pancake to a place and keep it warm with a cover.
- Cook the other pancake.
- Infuse love and serve with your favorite sauce!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!