A different take on the old Chanukah standard.
- Ready In:
- Wash zucchini and cut off ends, but do not peel.
- Grate zucchini into a bowl, sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Drain or squeeze out the liquid.
- In a large bowl: Mix zucchini, eggs, sugar, baking powder, matzoh meal and 1 Tablespoon oil and blend well.
- Add salt to taste.
- Heat oil in skillet: Drop zucchini mixture by Tablespoonfuls into pan.
- Brown on both sides.
- Serve with applesauce, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION