Sweet Potato Zucchini Latkes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Adding for safe keeping & nutrition info
- Ready In:
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup shredded sweet potato
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- salt & pepper
- Combine Zucchini, sweet potato and egg in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl mix coconut flour and spices.
- Add the dry ingredients to the zucchini mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Heat the butter and coconut oil in a medium pan.
- Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions and drop into the pan pressing down until about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cook on medium heat until golden and crisp then flip carefully and cook the other side.
- Remove and season with salt & pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION