photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pam on 9x13 pan.
- In frypan heat up butter. Fry zucchini slices until crisp and tender.
- In bowl, combine sauce (reserve 1/4 cup for bottom of pan), sausage, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, egg, cottage cheese and mushrooms.
- In pan, spread 1/4 cup of sauce.
- Layer 1/3 of the zucchini, 1/3 of the mixture and 1 cup mozzerella cheese.
- Repeat 2 more times.
- Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!