Zucchini and Potato Bake
photo by CookingBlues
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 medium zucchini, quartered and cut into large pieces
- 2 medium yellow squash, quartered and cut into large pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs, seasoned
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large Ziploc bag, add the zucchini, yellow squash, potatoes, red bell pepper, garlic and olive oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the seasoned bread crumbs in the Ziploc over the veggies and toss to coat again.
- Put all of this in the baking dish, and season with paprika, salt, and pepper and toss again to coat.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and lightly brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have a great career and I cook for therapy on my off days. I am married and have 3 furbabies. My husband and I are trying to eat healthier, but food has to taste good!! I have taken many of our favorite recipes and tweaked them for a healthier lifestyle. I like to do a big cooking on the weekend and stock our freezer, but I also love the quick and healthy recipes that I can throw together in a flash. </p>