Zippy Cranberry Salsa
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice, drained well
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup green bell peppers or 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine well the cranberries, pineapple, sugar, pepper, cilantro, onions, jalapeno, and salt.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Serve as a condiment with meat or as a dip for chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!