Yummy Potato Salad
A tasty and easy potato salad recipe. A family favorite at our home.
- Ready In:
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise or 1 1/2 cups salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 radishes, chopped in small pieces
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- Heat salted water to boiling; add potaotes.
- Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cook until tender; drain.
- Cool slightly and then cut into cubes.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Add veggies, potatoes and eggs; toss.
- Cover and refridgerate at least 4 hours to blend flavors.
- **Isometimes vary my mustard- creole flavor, ceasar flavor, dijon, etc for a different taste!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION