YOGURT BARS With FRUIT & NUTS
Creamy, velvety and with the added toppings, these bars make a great snack! You can enjoy them frozen or chilled... VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Il5uaW7ts
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream, divided
- 1 (1 ounce) packet unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup pistachios, shelled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- In a small bowl, combine ¼ cup heavy cream with gelatin; stir to incorporate. In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, pour in the other ¼ cup heavy cream and when it gets hot but not boiling, add the gelatin mixture. Turn off the heat and whisk for a couple minutes. Remove from the heat and transfer into a large measuring cup.
- When cool off, add yogurt, condensed milk and orange zest; whisk until well blended. Place a silicone mold over a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat. Pour yogurt mixture in each mold – if don’t have one, use a baking dish.
- Sprinkle on sunflower seeds evenly followed with pistachios and finally cranberries. Transfer to the fridge for 4 hours or the freezer for 2 hours. Makes 9 bars.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION