Yellow Squash Dinner
- Ready In:
- 4 cups sliced yellow squash
- 1 chopped medium onion
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 (3 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened, and cubed
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese, drained
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted& divided
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix, divided
- in alarge saucepan, cook squash, onion and grated carrots in slightly salted water, until crisp.
- Immediately while it is still hot, stir in cream cheese until it is completely melted.
- Add pimento, sour cream, cottage cheese, monterey jack cheese, and 4 tablespoons melted margarine, and mix very well.
- Stir in 1/2 of the stuffing mix, and the seasoning package that comes with the mix, and stir into squash mixture.
- Spoon into lightly greased 3 quart baking dish.].
- Sprinkle remaining stuffing over the top, & drizzlespread remaining margarine over the top.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>