Yellow Squash and Zucchini Stir Fry
- Ready In:
- 2 medium yellow squash
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons oil (I use new Enova oil, or vegetable oil)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced ginger
- soy sauce, to taste
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Wash squash and zucchini and cut in half.
- Cut each half into about 1/2 inch slices.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok.
- When oil is hot add red pepper.
- Cook about 3 minutes.
- Add squash, zucchini, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, pepper flakes and salt.
- Cook about 4 minutes or more until the squash are ALMOST the texture you prefer over medium high heat.
- Add carrots and cook at least 2 minutes more until carrots are how you prefer.
- Adjust seasonings and add the cilantro and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!