Ww Low Fat Creamy Bacon and Onion Pasta
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces lean bacon, medallions
- 2 -3 onions
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 2 cups dry pasta
- low-fat cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 1 cup low fat creme fraiche (I use a Weight Watchers brand one)
- Dice the bacon and onions and finely chop the parsley.
- Start to cook the pasta according to package directions (if using quick-cook pasta, wait a little before starting it so the rest is ready).
- Spray a skillet with a little low fat cooking spray and cook the bacon for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and Cavenders Greek seasoning. Cook until the bacon is fully cooked and the onions are soft- about 10 minutes.
- Add the creme fraiche and chopped parsley to the skillet and stir. Heat it through.
- Drain the pasta when it is cooked. Add it to the skillet and stir to mix well.
- Serve hot and topped with a sprig of fresh parsley.
Join The Conversation
This was a great dinner. I used whole wheat pasta and fat free sour cream as suggested and it turned out great. Oh and I also used some turkey bacon. We paired it with some peas and it was a great filling WW dinner! And the way I made it, only 7 points! :) Thanks for posting! Made for Holiday Tag February 2010!