Ww 3 Point Oatmeal Cookies Weight Watchers
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Using a wooden spoon, in medium mixing bowl combine oats, sugar and baking soda; stir in butter and egg substitute.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto 2 nonstick cookie sheets, leaving about 1-inch between each mound and forming 12 equal cookies per sheet.
- Bake until edges of cookies are lightly browned, 8-10 minutes.
- Remove cookie sheets from oven; let stand 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool (cookies will become firmer as they cool).
- 2 per serving = 3 points.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!